About Shepparton Show Me
Shepparton Show Me is a collaborative marketing program that strategically promotes Shepparton as the preferred destination to do business, shop, dine, play and stay.
The Shepparton Show Me committee, made up of representatives from local businesses and Greater Shepparton City Council, develop marketing campaigns targeted to specific audiences and centered on key dates and events. Funded via the Greater Shepparton City Council, Shepparton Show Me derives its budget from a percentage of rates in the dollar on all commercial and industrial premises within a designated area in the Shepparton urban area.
- To support and grow initiatives that will bring an economic benefit to Shepparton Show Me stakeholders.
- To help strengthen and support these initiatives to a point that they are able to be independently successful.
- To stimulate the economy specific to Shepparton Show Me stakeholders and provide them with a positive return on investment.
- To provide an informative communication format for its stakeholders.
- An attempt must be made to gain measurable results from all marketing campaigns, promotions and events.
- All decisions made by the Shepparton Show Me Committee represent its Stakeholders in an ethical, fair, open and transparent manner.
- Appoint a committee that will have the expertise and commitment to represent its members
- Consider the Shepparton Show Me brand and build on its strength in all decision making
- Adhere to the policies and procedures set by Shepparton Show Me's Instrument of Delegation and Guidelines.
To position Shepparton as the premier place in northern Victoria to do business, shop, dine, play and stay.
To advance the growth and promotion of business and services in Shepparton.