In order to support local businesses and groups, and to encourage economic benefit for Shepparton Show Me stakeholders, we offer sponsorship of locally run community events. Planning on running an event that you think will benefit the local economy? Let us sponsor your event!
Information to consider when applying for Sponsorship:
- What benefits are there for Shepparton Show Me in respect to the Mission and Objectives?
- What is the event’s target market and how will the event reach this market?
- What are the key objectives of this event and how will you measure the success or failure of these objectives?
- How will the event be marketed and promoted?
- Will this event encourage visitors to take advantage of the retail and business sector in Shepparton?
- Will this event increase the money spent in the Shepparton Show Me stakeholder businesses?
- What is the anticipated economic benefit of this event/promotion and how will it contribute to the Greater Shepparton economy?
- How will you measure the impact of the event?
- What key personnel are involved and how will they assist with the delivery of the event?
Sponsorship applications are requested a minimum of 5 months prior to the event wherever possible.
Having trouble filling out the form? Don't be shy to contact us and we'll have someone call you back to give you a hand.